The mission of Piedmont Counseling Services is to serve persons in need by delivering the highest quality family and individual care. Piedmont Counseling Services will assess needs and create effective and efficient goal oriented treatment plans while respecting individual rights, gender, socio-economic status, race, culture, sexual orientation, religion, and age. It is Piedmont Counseling Services mission to help persons in care establish and maintain a dignified, productive and self-sufficient lifestyle. To achieve this, PCS will provide a coordinated network of community-based services and supports that are person-centered and build on the strengths and resilience of individuals, families, and communities to achieve stable emotional/behavioral health and/or abstinence from chemicals and improved health, wellness, and quality of life.
- PCS will partner with local social service agencies to identify persons in need.
- PCS will include stakeholders in the development of service plans and ongoing feedback on progress and the quality of care.
- PCS clinicians will be assigned to cases only after thorough training, orientation, and criminal background and professional credential verification.
- Each family or individuals’ treatment plan will begin with a thorough assessment, time sensitive and goal oriented treatment plan.
- Every PCS provider will be held accountable to abide by PCS ethical and legal standards.
- PCS will establish Compliance as a Corporate Competency.